Arlington TX - CHIN PICS

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpayton

Always into something...
Thought this could be a thread for everyone to post pics of the cuties when they finally get to their destinations. :)

:useless:

of course it is a lot to ask and i do not expect it, but if you have ANY pictures i would love to see them.
i pulled a few pictures off the news articles and saved them. i am making a scrapbook of their journey, so to have one pic of them in texas would be way cool.

I am planning to pack my camera - so we can take a photo of the "hand off"

I didn't want to mess with them last night but will try to get a pic or two tonight. They won't be great because I'll have to use my phone but will do my best.

i am a total dork. i saved pictures from the global exotics page of the chins and a couple of rick's emails. hey i'm a scrap booker, what do you expect.

Well slap my bottom & call me Queen dork because during the madness of getting them all in cages with food, hay, water & houses I managed to snap these...:thumbsup:
P2040426.jpg

P2040425.jpg

P2040424.jpg

Aimee, thanks for posting these. It melts my heart to know that these little guys are in great hands at the moment!

I LOVE when they put their little nosies up to the bars!!! It is so darn CUTE!!!

I'm so excited to get my two girls! Great job to everyone who has made this happen!!!! :)

I am glad I am home alone right now because the scream of joy that I just let out seeing those pics would have made my boyfriend very worried about my sanity! Thank you so much for posting those!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting! It melts my heart to see them safe and sound. Can't wait to meet my little Lady!!

OK I managed to get a few of my new foster boys. These are a bonded trio. The first is a standard with some missing fur on his nose. He was not happy when I uncrated him and was really tired. After a dustbath, he fell asleep in the dust bath so I just left him in it. He was more friendly this morning after getting some sleep. The second is a gorgeous black velvet who is really hard to get a good picture of. He is a sweety. The third is another standard and is the most outgoing of the bunch so far.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They are in the middle section of a FN 143 until I can open up the bottom for them this weekend and give them more room.

They are eating hay like little vacuum cleaners and the pellets are disappearing too. All the poos look good and they are really active so all is well.

They are soooo cuuute. I can't wait to even just know what I am getting in general as I was open to sexes and colors.

I also am waiting to see what I get I can take either sex . It will be nice when they are all settled and even more nice when they all have found their perminant happy home.

Thanks for sharing your pictures. The chin that is reaching for the finger through the bars truly summarizes this rescue to me without words. Can't wait to meet these critters! Hoping I can make my Sunday run without a huge snow dump! :impatient:

Thanks for sharing your pictures. The chin that is reaching for the finger through the bars truly summarizes this rescue to me without words. Can't wait to meet these critters! Hoping I can make my Sunday run without a huge snow dump! :impatient:

That was a VERY happy moment, as some of them were nervous and letting out the warning cry, many of them just wanted "a finger" I too CAN NOT wait to see these babies in their FURever homes!!

Back