Zupreem Western Timothy Hay?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

threewingedfury

<3 BIG and Blocky <3
I had to head to Leggett Town and Country today to pick up 150lbs of PANR and I was just looking around at the small animal supplies to see what all they had and if I could get lucky and find something I could actually use (found great supplies for my ferrets there before for very cheap). Well, I turn the corner near their cat supplies, and I get a whiff of the best smelling timothy hay I've honestly ever smelled. Zupreem Western Timothy Hay. I've never even heard of this! The smell was so fresh and it just put a smile on my face. Their 40oz was $6.99 and there was a coupon on each of the bags for $3 off instantly. So, I'm thinking, $3.99 for 40oz? Holy crap. Well, I didn't want to overdo it and get too many bags, as I can always go back and get more. I got home and immediately fed the chinnies. It's a hit! They like it MUCH more than Oxbow (which I've had problems with in the past). I'm so happy I found something decent and fresh. I can smell it across the room in the cages. Anyone else here have any experiences with it? I've never used Zupreem feed before (nor will I ever) for my chins, but I do use it for my cockatiels and parrots. I figured they couldn't really mess up the hay.

I bought some from a bunny site that was having a special buy one get one. My girls are too picky and it was not a hit here but few things are...if your fur kids love it, that sounds like a great deal!

I feed 6 of my 10 chins ZuPreem Timothy Hay and ZuPreem Orchard Grass. They eat all of it.

hmm...maybe I'll have to try it. I switched to Oxbow hay, from Sunseed hay, and I'm seeing more unwanted hay left in their cages, and on the floor:(.

What a great deal. Very lucky!!

150lbs of PANR for 7 chins? 50lbs lasted me 6 months with six and I still tossed some after it was 6 months old. Do you sell it or something?

Yes I do sell it and the majority of people who buy chins from me end up getting quite a bit of feed and buy more from me later.. and I had to pick up 50lbs for someone else also (who breeds champion rabbits in the area). I also plan to have 15-20 chins in the next 6 months, I've cut down from 15 to 7 right now.

Last edited:
Back