Z9, 10, 11, and 12

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Orlandochins

Wouldn't you know the night before I am set to move and I have already packed my camera away that 2 of my chins decide to deliver!!!!
Kandi had 3 kits....1 med eb boy 43 grams, 1 med eb girl 37 grams and 1 standard girl 34 grams....all 3 plus mom are doing great
Before I left for school Kandi had 2 kits and I thought that was it but came home to number 3!!!
I had another chin that I thought still had 2 weeks to go....but surprise, surprise, surprise....I came home from school and she had her kit....1 med eb boy 60 grams!!!!

As soon as I get settled in to the new house I will get pics

You know, with the move and everything, I'm sure you could use a hand with those little cuties. I'd be glad to pitch in for a few years...*scoops up the two little boys and runs*

Seriously, though, congratulations on the surprises. Can't wait to see pictures.

Well, my little girl is not doing to well...when she was born she weighed 34 grams and for the past 2 days she has been 30 grams. I have been hand feeding and rotating the kits out (her brothers are huge...the 43 gram boy is now 63 grams in just 2 days!!!!)....I am feeding her 1cc of food every 2 hours and she is fighting me at every feeding....I have not seen her attempt to nurse at all...poor little girl... this sucks

Latest posts

Back