Youngest Grand Show Champion?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMSChins

Hendryx Chinchillas
Okay - so I am cleaning cages this morning and looking over my animals during the process (one of the few reasons that I am the odd man out and actually enjoy cage cleaning day)!

I have 9 month olds that look like crap, a 6 month old BV that looks to be GSC material but continually lays and rolls in her pee so sadly will probably never be shown, :( , and a few 4 month olds that look stunning.

It got me to wondering what the youngest chin was to ever win GSC at either an MCBA or ECBC show? I know we have discussed appropriate ages to show in multiple threads but have never seen this topic discussed.

Anyone care to share???

My youngest GSC was 7 1/2 months old, I am sure that age can be beat!

I had a 4.5mos old take res.phase champ. But nobody really talks about the age of their GSC? Hmmm...would love to hear more input!

I had a standard female at 4 months old, (fall show) and again at 7 months (State show) took RGSC. Then at a spring show someone switched her with a standard male.

Had a 5 month old Eb male take GS at the York MCBA show years back. Was offered $1000 for him at the show, but brought him home. He is the backbone of some of my best ebs I have ever shown.

My BV girl won champion female at the Beleview show last fall and she was 4.5 years. =PP Hehe. Def made me an addict, now I want to raise chins to show...

Jags L742 Eb male Grandshow 2002 York.

Darn - my line doesn't appear to be related! Oh well, still nice stuff!

Looks like you are the youngest so far to win GSC - please keep them coming. Very interested in this thread as I think it is funny when oneof the younger class can beat the older classes!

Latest posts

Back