You know you're obsessed when....

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lillybug29

So I just woke up from a terrifying dream (so pardon me if I get autocorrected a lot). There was a group of like 5 young jerky boys that brought a ton of feral cats into my "hedgie room" which happens to be the nursery off my room. They kept letting my "kids out" (and apparently I h three, not two, maybe it's a sign) and they were trying to let the cats eat my hedgies! I kept trying to fight them
Off and they were putting me in a circle so I could do nothing. Has anyone else had a dream or something similar? I had to go and wake them up (whoah they weren't happy, but now Mace is running again) to see me this early.

K, sorry, felt like I had to tell someone(s) who would understand. Has this happened to you? I was so upset!!

:cry3:

Yikes, that sounded scary! I would of woken up teary eyed if that happened to me!

About a week after I got my chin, I had a dream someone through her in the trash like nothing. I went around everywhere looking for it and started panicing because I couldn't find her. But when I woke up, silly girl was in the cage waiting to greet me!

I take it as a sign that you love your animals very dearly :)

Ugh... I had my own disaster of a dream this morning... thankfully not involving hedgehogs.

I did once have a dream about a guinea pig the size of a bus roaming through town.

A few weeks ago I had a nightmare about my Texie and woke up convinced I was a bad hedgiemommy and I should have done "more." Terrible morning.

I figure those dreams of that little champagne hedgiegirl is proof enough of an obsession. That and I keep checking CnH to see if there are any more pics or stories posted... ahem... *hint, hint* <--really that would be a hint to everyone who currently has a hedgehog to post pics and stories. I think I'm going through withdrawal... I probably need to form a support group with Shetland.

The worst I had was a recurring dream when we lived in an apartment. The apartment backed up to a park that was heavily wooded. I was on the first floor. The dream was that I came home from work and discovered the apartment broken into. The perp had busted out the window in my bedroom/hedgehog room and had trashed house, including the hedgehogs' cage, including stepping on my girls (pair of sisters who lived together). The dream was vivid, I can remember feeling the cold winter air blowing down the hallway and even how the carpet felt as I collapsed to the floor holding my girls. It was always around this time that I woke up, shaking, and laid in bed listening to my girls run on their wheels.

I have all sorts of dreams about hedgehogs all the time. One time I had a weird dream where I saw a box in the parking lot of Wendys & I found out it had abandoned hedgehogs in it. I went into Wendys & someone there said that someone had left them. Inside of Wendys I saw more hedgehogs all over & I tried collecting them all to take home in boxes, but I had ran out of boxes & called my mom to tell her what was going on & to bring more boxes to rescue them all.

Another dream I remember vaguely that we had a family gathering/picnic at a park & I had brought some of my hedgies with me, but I had a hard time trying to keep them all together & they kept wanting to wander off.

Another I had where I had a couple hedgies in a cage in my room & some sort of reptile, like a snake got in their cage, & the snake grew quite large over a matter of seconds & I was trying to rescue my hedgehogs from the cage before they got eaten.

Many other dreams I've had where I am doing something & I always seemed to have one of my hedgies or more accompanying me whatever was going on & if something bad was happening, I tried to protect them or keep them safe.

Latest posts

Back