Yay! Craigslist find.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siylvat

I was just surfing craigslist earlier and came across an add for a ferret nation! We just went and picked it up. 75 bucks! It is in great condition-just needs to be washed.

I am hoping to put Dash and Bok together again. They were together before, for a short while, but Bok was getting a little stressed out, and then he started having teeth problems, so we separated them. Now though, he has been eating lots of hay and they have been playing nice together. So I think a nice new ferret nation would be a great way to re-introduce them. As soon as I get the bass pans in, we are going to set it up.

Lucky find!

The wife and I are keeping are eyes on prices for either the FN-143 or a third FN-142. Our new chinchilla baby boys will need a space of their own soon.

Congrats, I got my ferret nation on kijiji for $60. Kiwi and I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!! It took my a whole year of checking every day....more than once a day.....hubby thought I had a serious problem till I made the deal of the decade.lol

hubby thought I had a serious problem till I made the deal of the decade.lol

My fiance was the same way. Except he kept telling me to stop checking, because I would run across chinchillas all the time that need homes. He and I get way to tempted, but we can't have anymore chins just yet. We are still settling into our careers, so our time is a little limited atm.

Back