Worried about my chinchilla

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rather than mix those two, you can get fibreplex in the UK and use that along with the critical care.

http://www.protexin.com/products/veterinary/rabbits/fibreplex-for-rabbits/26

I've used fibreplex before with a rabbit actually, although I believed it was used for firming up a runny bum? Didn't know it could be used as a source of nutrition too.

Would you recommend oxbow critical care over supreme science recovery? I have some sachets of SSR in, and was going to order some more, but if CC is better then I shall order that instead.

Thank you again for all your help =)

Just to add she is also still on all the original medications, including metroclomide and cisapride, so would it still be beneficial to use fibreplex in conjunction with these medications?

Have just placed an order for more SSR and also a tube of fibreplex, had to place the order quite quickly to allow time for delivery as we have a bank holiday coming up here on Monday.

Since she is on the motility drugs, the fibreplex will help with the gut issues to keep things moving.

Back