Woooohooo!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Akunaferret

Tasty Human
Meet my last and final chin, Grim Reaper - Grim for short - bred at RDZ Ranch, born 05/13/2011 (friday the 13th) thank you tab!!!

Attachments

• 1017112128a.jpg
    1017112128a.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 52
What a pretty boy! Seems like everyone is getting new chins this month. CONGRATS I'm in love!

Congrats! He's a handsome boy. Tab, you need some more kits. At the rate you're selling chins, the barn will be empty soon.

I can honestly say, I'm madly in love with him. This morning I caught him snuggled under the fleece liners in the cage (Annieo, proof that your liners are amazing) but he and the liner were too dark to take a picture hehe.

I was rather shocked when I introduced him to the other boys. When Flynn and Quill met, Flynn tried to attack Quill. There was no barking or kecking at this meeting! They sniffed each other, a little humpage, and Quill actually groomed Grim. For the most part they just ignore him. Quite interesting.

Once again, Thank you Tab!!!!

Congrats! Grim is a cutie! Tab really needs to head up north and bring me a female to cuddle up with my Tink!

Congrats! He's a handsome boy. Tab, you need some more kits. At the rate you're selling chins, the barn will be empty soon.

You're telling me! It just means I need to buy more chinnies. :neener:

I actually counted and I'm about 30 chins lighter right now than I was all summer. I'll explain what cages were full when you guys get there on Saturday. :D

Back