Woohoo!!!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chexy114

I've had my chin since around October and yesterday was the first time he ever let me give him chin scritches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 months of waiting patiently and not so patiently and cooing at him and giving him treats he finally let me give him some lovin'!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!! :D

Also, after a whole week with his new wheel, he finally learned to figure it out...at 2 am this morning. Haha!

I just had to share because I've been worried about never bonding with Momiji and I'm SO relieved and happy!!

It is! I was secretly thinking he'd just hate me forever...he's not crazy about me yet but I figured it was a huge step in the right direction!

Congrats.. sometimes it takes a while, but he will warm up to you :D

yeeehooo :) I remember when i finally had a break through with my newest chin. Feels great eh ;)?

I remember it took Tinkerbell months to finally trust me, and it is a great feeling when all that hard work pays off! I'm so happy Momiji is bonding with you, and I hope that bond continues to grow and strengthen!

Back