Woodrow and Jasper's first Christmas

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodrow724

Chin-obsessed
083108ed-1.jpg

They're festive Christmas fleece courtesy of Annieo!

e4073e09-1.jpg

My two headed tube

825e925e-1.jpg

Snooping under the tree! Loofah baskets courtesy of Alli at Camphor Chins!

98f25d69-1.jpg

Full Christmas stockings, where I had to hide the loofah baskets from them!

159b73f7-1.jpg

Our epic surprise toy package from Christine at Twilight Chinchillas, now wrapped and under the tree (I couldn't wait til Christmas Christine... I did good and didn't give them anything though!)

I love them!!!! Those, did not go back in the box, they're on the cage proudly displayed :) Thank you for making everything for us!! I swear Woodrow knows when a box is from you, he woke up and ran out of his tube when I put it on the floor and was staring at me like, "I know that's for us from Christine, what's in it." Yours are the only packages he does that for!!

That's cute! I had a lot of fun making up stuff, some I've never made before so let me know how they like them! Preparing Christmas for chins is a lot more fun than the teenagers I have here, that I tell you, and they are more appreciative! (not the children!)

What a great setup and really awesome toys! Your chins are very spoiled, as they should be. ;)

I will definitely let you know how everything is and probably order more in a month lol They (and me) most definitely appreciate everything you make and do for us! :)

Thank you Sandi!!

WOW great cage, I have the same one, and never thought of doing it like that. You have planted some ideas in my head, thanks.

Looks like those chiinies are gonna have a great Christmas with tons of goodies! I love the reindeer fleece and their stockings. Great job and Happy Holidays. :tree7:

You know I was snooping today on Craigslist and came across a FN cage. They only wanted $250 for it, yeah like I'm going to pay that, but I was thinking of your cage when i saw it, and all the fun possibilities!

Thank you all :)

Christine, you can get a brand new 2 level FN on Amazon with free shipping for less than that if you were thinking of getting one... They really are so much fun!

This is WAY off topic! BUT I noticed you have the IceMan book. I also have that book, it is amazingg!!
also your christmas stockings for your chins are too adorable.

Latest posts

Back