• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wood Twigs/Chunks, Treats, Toys and Emergency Chin Kit

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNChinLover

Hello,
Unfortunately I had to sell my chins due to allergies and my best efforts to try different things for my allergies.

I have some supplies remaining and believe my prices are heavily discounted from original purchase price. Most of these supplies are from Rondas Chins, Whimsy, and a couple from Chinchilla City.

I am preferring to sell all wood in one package, all toys, all treats, etc. I may part out if there is no interest in the whole lot.

WOOD: (all sorted and labeled)
Apple chunks: 3.9oz
Pear chunks: 8.3oz
Apple Twigs: one pound, 3 oz
Pear: 12 oz
Pecan: 5.5oz
Crab Apple: 6.8oz
Poplar: 2.9oz
Sycamore: 2.7oz
Aussie Willow: 3.1oz
Red Elm: 2.3oz
Cottonwood: 3.5 oz
Pink Pussywillow: 4.3oz
Mulberry: 2.8oz
Weeping Willow: 15.4 oz
Coconut chunks
Cholla chunks
PRICE: $75(~$.75/oz.)

Treats:
Apple Oat: .7oz
Peppermint Treats: 1.9oz
Purple Rosebuds: .8oz
Pink Rosebuds: 4.3oz
Rose petals: .5oz
Festive floral herbal mix 1.1oz
C/S Rosehips: 4oz
Papaya: 4oz (feed sparingly!!!)
Goji Berries: 3.7 oz (feed sparingly!!!)
Herbal Oat supplement: 1oz
Purple globe flowers: 1oz
Red globe flowers: 1oz
PRICE: $25

Toy lot/Hay Holder/Wood Hut (as pictured)
PRICE: $40

Emergency Chin Kit- Large
from TJS Chinchilla Supplies- Look on their website for the list of what all is in it, was $95 new, bought about 4 months ago, only thing partially used in it is the bag balm, but there is still most of the bag balm it came with.
PRICE: $45

**Prices do not include shipping**

Trouble With Pictures...

Okay, I am having trouble with pictures. I took all new ones with my phone, and then my ipad and tried uploading both of those, and it said I have already uploaded those files...

So, If you want photos,
either PM me your phone number for picture messaging OR PM me your email and I will send them that way.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Still Available:

I still have the treats package ($25) and the chin emergency kit ($45) available.

These prices I believe are fair as they are about 50% cheaper than I payed a few months ago. But am willing to consider serious offers.

I can send pics too if you send me your phone number for picture messaging or email.

Thanks!

Okay,
I want these last two packages gone!

Treats package: $20.. this is a lot of treats and will last a LONG time!

Emergency kit: $40.. great for those who have multiple chins housed together or just multiple chins to be prepared for injury or health problems!

Both packages.. $50?

Latest posts

Back