Wood for chewing

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You will find a few suppliers here: http://www.chins-n-hedgies.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Caroline and Riven sell wood and both were very good. I really like Riven's wood toys :)

I also highly recommend trying chinnieshop's sticks. It's one of the first few threads called "Organic Apple Wood". My beavers absolutely love it. It's been their favorite wood yet!

I buy my wood from Ronda. The best part of buying from CnH members is that many use flat rate shipping, so you're not bogged down with fees. I've seen cheaper wood than Rhonda's, but I appreciate her quality, variety, and willingness to help me pack my boxes to the brim!

I also buy from Rhondachinchillas. Received my first order last week and everything was awesome, I got a bunch of different types of wood to see which ones annie really likes and sofar she of course likes them all! There goes my budget(lol)!! She also has dust, treats, etc...

Back