Won't eat Oxbow Critical Care, not eating much. Help!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very sorry for your loss. I came back to this thread hoping for a better update. You have been through quite a battle, and did everything you could for her. She was lucky to have had such a caring person as an owner.

We lost our beloved Judy Berry tonight :'(

Thank you Dana for your kind words. Thank you everyone for giving me tips on what to do. I know she lasted this long because of all of your help. The last anesthesia she went through last Wednesday really put her over the edge.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I have been following this thread from the start and was really hoping that Judy would pull through for you. She was so lucky to have someone who cared so much about her. *hugs*

My Chin had her front tooth filed down 4months ago and we have been back an forth to the vet since. She is on critical care (apple, banana) but still won't eat on her own. the vet has no idea why. her mouth and throat are clear. Could she have a nerve exposed? Other wise she is jumping around but she won't drink or eat on her own.

Latest posts

Back