wondering about an email

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChinnyMom

slave to Rhino and Guss
does anyone recognize this email address?

** Moderator note: please do not post email addresses **

somebody i know has received an email from them, and it isn't in a positive tone at all. i'm concerned because this email has my forum user name as part of it, and i am not happy that this is potentially associating me with the person that is using this email address to be not nice to the person i know. i don't use gmail at all, and none of my email addresses have anything to do with chins.

i'd like to get to the bottom of it, if possible, to ensure my forum name isn't associated with the person using this email address.

Last edited:
Oh wow, lol.
If theyre being ugly can you send a report to gmail and let them know what's going on?
That or just email that person an ask who they are?

i will be sending an email to this address, asking them who the heck they are, once i know a bit more about the whole situation. i was just hoping that anyone on here might know the email and be able to help.

ChinnyMom, please do not post email addresses. Your user name here is not that unique. I've met plenty of people that have chinmom, chinnymom, motherchin, hedgemom, hogmom, hedgiemom, etc. as their email addy. Unless they specifically stated that they are "ChinnyMom" from CnH or used your real life name in the email, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Heck I had someone once that had a Kalandra_sucks email address. I had banned them from the site.

i wouldn't worry about it, except for the fact that somebody is using this email address to contact a person i know and say nasty things about them, in regards to chins. this person i know is a chin person, and it just seems odd and a tad too coincidental to me that my user name is part of this email address.

Latest posts

Back