Wisconsin MCBA show October 13

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wendy - Gideon has decided that he does not want to be a "Cheesehead", that WI is just waaaaayyyyy too cold for him and that he has gotten so used to scritches and snuggling with me that you couldn't possibly have enough time to give him the lovin' that he has become accustomed to! He almost begged me not to let him go!

I sat down and had a long talk with him and he has decided to give it a go as long as you promise to treat him even better than you do your own Diva's! He expects daily scritches and lovin"....if you feel that you can handle such a demanding little man then he is willing to give it a go! You may have to throw a little heater in to sweeten the deal! I just don't know how you all live up there!

His "little heaters" are named Isabella & Athena, and I think he will enjoy them very much! ;). I promise to treat him like a king, and believe me if there is one thing I know how to do its spoil these little buggers rotten! If he is demanding, he will fit right in. I will make sure he gets to watch all the OSU games, but I may have to draw the line at the Bengals & the Browns...:laughitup:

His "little heaters" are named Isabella & Athena, and I think he will enjoy them very much! ;). I promise to treat him like a king, and believe me if there is one thing I know how to do its spoil these little buggers rotten! If he is demanding, he will fit right in. I will make sure he gets to watch all the OSU games, but I may have to draw the line at the Bengals & the Browns...:laughitup:

He says that it is a deal - as long as Isabella and Athena are real lookers! He also says that the Bengals and the Browns suck and that he will be happy with OSU games as long as you don't force him to watch that green team!

ROFL! Yes, the Bengals & Browns do suck! No, he won't have to watch the green team. Yes, I think Isabella and Athena are real lookers! Izzy's mom is a National GSC, her dad is a RGSC, & her sister is also a RGSC. Athena's brother is also a National GSC & her other brother is a WI GSC. However, if he does not fancy them I will provide him with some other choice ladies to keep him warm during the long WI winters!

Well now you're just braggin!!! :)

I am sure that he will be very happy there... nothing but 1st Place ladies for him here! Hope he doesn't develop too much of a taste for the finer things in life and forget his humble beginnings! LOL!

Are there going to be vendors at the show, or any breeders selling supplies? Specifically we are getting low on dust, and we can always use more apple sticks.

Are there going to be vendors at the show, or any breeders selling supplies? Specifically we are getting low on dust, and we can always use more apple sticks.

I'll be there and you'll just need to order 2 weeks prior to the show. Since I have to get the chins ready for the show. There are treats that's not updated on the site is still in the works. Just let me know what you're needing and I'll let you know if I have it :)

Here's how the House and jumping ledge being donated looks like. It will be a blue and yellow instead though.

Attachments

• IMAG3064-1.jpg
    IMAG3064-1.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 13
I have not had anyone contact me to set up as a vendor. I would contact folks that are coming and ask them to bring your order with.

WOO HOO!!! University of Michigan colors!!! M Go Blue!!! In honor of my dear Mother!!!

Hehehe, it's my daughter's idea. She wanted it to match her old school colors. I'm debating if I want to be a vendor that day. You know how I'm always running around and catching up with everyone lol.

You should do what makes you happiest!!!

I would rather be able to run around and visit everyone and not have to keep an eye on my table, but it would probably be a good money maker for you and the branch.

:( I can't make the show this year. It'll be weird not being there since I've made it to every show in October since 2009 but I've got to be there for my girl and support her and her H.S. band performing at a competition at the U of I in Champain/Urbana on the same day. Good luck to everyone!

Will there be a separate claim for animals not in the show? I remember having it one year, but haven't seen one the last couple years.

Yes, Bobbie, we will have a separate area for silent auction chins that are not being shown.

Sandi! We will miss you!! :( But wish your daughter and her band the best of luck in the competition!!

Not much time left til the show!!! :D
Trying to get a head count for lunch so I have enough food for all you. If you haven't posted already that you are coming, please do, or message me - [email protected]

Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back