Wisconsin MCBA show October 13

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will there be online tickets for Juanita handcrafted throw for the people that can't attend the show?

Brenda said we could work that out, but of course we hope you don't mean you can't be there?! If you have a REALLY good excuse I guess we'll forgive you. ;)

I'll ask Brenda tomorrow how we will handle raffle ticket sales for those interested in the blanket (which I plan to win!) but unable to attend in person. I can't recall if WI MCBA has PayPal or not. Too late at night...I should be sleeping!

Yes, I will gladly accept raffle ticket sales in advance of the show. WI MCBA does not have a Paypal account. I guess I could get one set up.. hmm... Not sure I want yet another email address to be in charge of. lol
I could run it through my account, if you guys don't mind, too.
Just message me and we will work out details.

Well its all settled. I will be coming with a string of 16. Excited to come up there havent ever been before. Cant wait to see you all. Save me some show cages. ;)

You're going to love it. Everyone is so nice and all the beautiful chins. Oh bring extra cash and a carrier. There will be raffles with many cool prizes and private auction on chins.

So question for everyone. I am doing a basket of toys & treats mix, but wanted to see what you would like in the basket? I'm thinking about putting 1 ounce each of rose hip, rose buds & peddles, goji berries, hawthorn berries and alfalfa pellets for treats. Total will have 6 types of treats, so if you there are other treats you'll like to see in it let me know. Now for toys wise I'll do my pineapple toy, but would like to see what others really want to try and win. Some of you may have seen the toys I make, some may not. So any ideas hahaha.

Silver, ANY chin show is fun and worth attending, but I have to say, this is one of my favorites!!!

Lots of gorgeous animals, the nicest chin folk and some of the best raffle prizes EVER!!!

It is usually held on the first weekend in October, when it is also the Fall Festival in Mt. Horeb, the Troll Capitol of the world!!! Most people stay here, as it is just about 10-15 minutes from the show hall.

It's a bummer that this year we won't get to combine the show on Saturday and the Festival on Sunday, but it's a really cute little town with lots of great stores to poke around in, ESPECIALLY Brenda's Walter's General Store, which carries everything from WI made products to beer and wine!!!

This will be the third year that I have come all the way from Colorado just because the show and people are so much fun!!! -- and I don't even bring any chins to show!!!

This show always has one of the longest threads before AND after the show. Just shows you how much planning and pre-show excitement they make!!!

I'll look forward to meeting you...

Last edited:
So far, I have only heard about Alena's baskets and Juanita's blanket. I usually have my supplement mix and a basket or two from my shop. I haven't heard form anyone else yet, but we usually have some great items donated. I thank everyone in advance for their generosity to our chapter! :D

Okay, sounds good! I would like to donate a Black Velvet male out of pretty nice lines and a 40-50# bale of hay (small bit of alfalfa, but mostly timothy, bluegrass, and few others in it). :)

Okay, sounds good! I would like to donate a Black Velvet male out of pretty nice lines (he was born 8/2/12) and a 40-50# bale of hay (small bit of alfalfa, but mostly timothy, bluegrass, and few others in it). :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back