Wisconsin ECBC Field Day April 28!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

designer chins

Join us in Barneveld, Wisconsin for the first Wisconsin ECBC Field Day!
Saturday, April 28, 2012
*Building opens at 6:00 AM
*New Exhibitors Help Session/Meet with the Judge 9:00 AM
*Judging begins at 10:00 AM with the Fall Prospects class

Judge: Gene Adcock
Show Chairs: Brenda Walter & Wendy Torgerson
Entry fee: $4 per animal (regular show & Fall Prospects class)
Lunch: on the grounds, $5 per person
Lodging: Karakahl Country Inn (608)437-5545; Village Inn Motel (608)437-3350; Deer Valley Lodge (888)924-1601 or (608)924-1600

Special events:
Raffle!! Tickets $1 each or 6 for $5. Drawings throughout the day! First time exhibitors get 5 FREE raffle tickets!
Supreme Grand Show Champion selected from the standard and mutation Grand Show Champions
Fall Prospects Class for 4 to 6 month old animals: $4 entry fee, judged at 10:00 AM prior to the standard show. Fall prospects may not be double entered in the standard or mutation show. Excellent opportunity to get feedback on your youngsters, insights on selecting future breeding animals, what to look for in youngsters!
Optional Claim Show

We hope you can join us!! Raffle item donations happily accepted! Several donations have already been graciously made & will be posted soon.:thumbsup:

Do you know if rich will be there? I may be able to make it and if rich is heading there I can grab dust too lol

Alena, I think Ralph Shoots said he would be there and said he could bring supplies (carriers, dust, etc) with! :)

Just a note: The hall is not available Friday night for set up or holding of animals. Sorry! We will need everyone's help bright and early to set up tables, lights, etc, so even if you only have a few animals or are coming to watch, we would appreciate your help setting up before the show.
We also have to be out Saturday night after the show, so will not be able to keep animals there over night Sat either.

I already called Jan and she said nope :*(

BChins- Does Ralph Shoots have a website I can take a look at? I still have over 100 pounds of dust, but I'll need to get travel cages and possibly other stuff lol.

Brenda- What time do you want me to be there? I'll still do the whole overnight driving thing, but I can be there whenever you need me to help.

I'm glad you heard back and posted on Ryersons. I left a message, just hadn't heard back yet. I left a message with Ralph & Barb, too, so hopefully they answer in the affirmative! :)

I called Shoots but no answered. I also didn't see anything they would have for sale supplies wise.

ON the plus side, I can make it and see you guys and ask a million questions like usual lol. I am bringing a few chins this time.

Barbara e-mailed to say they are attending and are happy to bring whatever people need. :thumbsup: Call or e-mail them if you want them to bring you specific supplies!

Mosaic male & fabulous cross stitched chinchilla pillow donated for the raffle by Tammy Ruppert!!! Pillow tickets available through PayPal if you can't attend but would like a chance to win this amazing donation: it must have been a TON of work!!! Please PM me if you want to purchase tickets through PayPal for the pillow. That we can ship, we are not shipping the chin! :)

Thank you so much, Tammy!

Attachments

• tammy raffle pillow.jpg
    tammy raffle pillow.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 21
If anyone is interested in sponsoring an award or class, please contact me. $15 to sponsor a class (standard or mute) and $25 to sponsor Grand Show Standard or Mutation, Reserve Grand Show Standard or Mutation, or Supreme Grand Show.

Thank you for your consideration! :)

I am going to try to make it to this one with a few animals..especially since I don't know if I will be making the October show this year....

As of right now we are planning on attending. We have a few animals but of course this is before grooming.

Plan on donating 1 of the 4 pair of chinchilla earrings or a box of 5 different type of Oxbow hay.
008-7.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you to the generous donors who have volunteered thus far to sponsor awards at the field day:

Supreme Grand Show: Bobbie's Chins
Grand Show Standard: Dark Star
Reserve Grand Show Standard: Merritt Chinchilla
Grand Show Mutation: Roger & Kathy Clark
Reserve Grand Show Mutation: B & B Chinchilla
Standard Class 1: Rodge Chinchilla
Standard Class 2: Juanita Hendryx
Ebony Class : Wendy Torgerson
Black Class: Wendy Torgerson

Several standard & mutation class sponsorships still available for $15 each! Please PM or e-mail me if interested in donating! Thank you.

Latest posts

Back