Wire for Chinnie Toys ??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Siany

I was just wondering if anyone knows or could find me a site that sells the wire thats safe for chinnies, with all the cooking of sticks im doing i would like to make some toys but i have no idea what im looking for. I would also need a UK site, i was thinking of using coconut rope or something else but i dont want to have to drill the holes too big in the sticks and i would also like to be able to put some shape into the toys.

No one in my house really knows what im looking for so any help you can give me would be great....Its driving me nutty thinking about it lol :hair:

i use a stainless steel wire for toy making. don't know if the same brand would be available in the UK, but your local hardware store should have something similar.

do you have a Wickes near you? i found this: http://www.wickes.co.uk/invt/187721 not sure if the 2 millimetre width would be too wide though.

I cant believe i never thought of Wickes haha, its my dads day off tomorrow so im sure i can persuade him to take me :D Thank you :D

Latest posts

Back