Willow

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proudmom25

As some of you know, on June 22nd I rescued a family of four. It included a 3yr old male and female, their 1yr old son and 6wk old son. They were all housed together. As soon as I got them in my house, I separated mom and kit from the two older boys. Two weeks later, the baby went to chill out with the big boys. Unfortunately though, I think momma may have become pregnant right after having her last kit. Poor thing.

Willow (formerly known as Rosie) was (and still is) definitely in need of a boy break. She was clearly calcium deficient when I got her. Her teeth were white and she had also started chewing her fur. Her teeth have since oranged up and her fur is growing back nicely. But let me tell you, she is LOVING her alone time. She lounges in her hammock with her fleece buddy or stretches out on her shelf. When she first got here she wouldn't even allow you to touch her. She was so fidgety...especially if you went anywhere near her back. Hmmmmmm...I wonder why??? LOL! But in the past 6 weeks she has turned into a real sweetheart. She loves getting her head rubbed and will even give little kisses.

So...I have decided to give this chunk a FURever home here with me and my 3other girls. Welcome Willow. May you be loved and spoiled like the rest.

:welcomewagon:

100_5581.jpg

100_5583.jpg

100_5580.jpg

she is Too cute. She sounds like she will be living in the life of luxury for now now

Just wanted to add a few more cute pics of Willow that I took today.

Willow Sleeping
100_5598.jpg

"You haz treats?"
100_5609.jpg

A kissable chinnie nose
(you can see her light teeth here...they have actually improved tremendously from when I first got her...the top were white too).
100_5623.jpg

congrats to Willow. Add some alfalfa to her diet to help with the calcium especially if she is pregnant after all that

Back