WI MCBA Annual Meeting

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brenda

MCBA & ECBC Member
Our annual meeting will be at the Grace United Methodist Church in Wautoma on June 19 beginning at 1 pm with a potluck lunch.
We will be voting on the directors that are up for election and making plans for the Oct show.
I believe (Wendy, correct me if I'm wrong) the WI ECBC Branch has some things to discuss as well.
If there is anything you would like on the agenda, please let me know.
I have directions to the church, if you need them, as well.

Just a bump! Let me know if you are coming and what you are bring for a dish to pass for lunch so I can fill in accordingly.
Thanks! :D

I believe (Wendy, correct me if I'm wrong) the WI ECBC Branch has some things to discuss as well.

Oh, I would never correct you! I would help you correct others (we won't name names but your hubby is lucky I don't have his cell number!). Anyway, you are absolutely right (again!): WI ECBC has just a tiny bit to discuss. :)

Dish to pass? How many desserts do we have so far? I could bring brownies. If we have too many desserts, how about CHIPS?! Yvonne would kill me...Maybe veggies? Salad?? Heck, I'm down to only summer school at that point so I have extra hours to come up with something.

I haven't gotten a list of food from anyone yet, so you are on for desert. :D
Maybe I'll do chips this time. hehehe

And next time Brent pulls such a stunt, you'll get his cell number. I may pass it out to everyone.. lol

I have no idea what to bring.....Salad maybe? do people like that olive and brocoli salad?

The BBQ I made for the seminar in April is super easy. Maybe I'll do that again..
I don't have to think very hard about that. lol

Seriously I may have to decide the day before I am having issues keeping food down ;) I blame my husband........

Oh yes - ginger is fabulous for calming a tummy. Sprecher's Gingerale is the best gingerale I've had for an upset tummy. I've had candied? ginger - hmm. will have to look that up. was very good... Was kind of like a gummy bear consistency with a ginger taste to it, but not the strong bite of ginger on it's own. The herb shop down here has it. I'll have to stop in next week and get you some.

That would be great. The anti vomit meds the doc gave me don't do a whole heck of a lot....I am looking forward to the meeting. I will be coming up alone though. My mom is going to NY and marshall has work to do here

Latest posts

Back