Whos Chin has playtime Pooping Party's in Special Spots?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does ur chin have "special pooping party places" at playtime?

• yes they do have special spots and I know where they are!!!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • yes they have spcial spots that i just found out about eek that was a lotta poo!!

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Nope they poop all over anywhere and eveywhere !!!!

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

kerri101

I know chins have non control of where they really poop in the cage BUT when my chin is out at playtime there are certain designated spots she poops all the time...

1- under my bedside table at the bottom cubby
2- in my window sill
3- under the blanket if I make a chinny tunnel which I stopped doing since she was making my bed a designated poo spot..lol

There is never any poop on the rugs...or just on the floor .....she has designated "spots" which I dont mind but funny they dont designate spots in there cage...

never given mine any "real" playtimesince too young, so can't vote yet. Curious to see the results though :D

There's usually a concentration under the couch and inside the cardboard tunnel, but those are the places that they stay still longest. Sometimes on the tops of the heat registers in the kitchen, and I think those poos come from over zealous wall surfing, and they fly up there. You can usually tell exactly where the boys have been though, by following the poo trails.

Mine just poop everywhere...lol But Binx does like to jump on my bed and will then poop on my headboard (my headboard has a shelf mirror and 2 cubby holes) Binx likes to get in the cubby holes and poop...lol

Amp goes all over her cage, but when shes out she does the same thing, theres a spot next to the mattress we use to block the door that she can barely squeeze herself into that is thoroughly filled when runtime is over. Its pretty rare that we find poo's anywhere else. Shes pretty spectacular about not peeing anywhere out of her cage too, which I *thoroughly* appreciate, since the room is hardwood floors and I have a feeling it would not be fun to clean >.>

Latest posts

Back