• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

who sells poop guards?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRose

Hi all,

I need to get some poop guards for my chins Ferret Nation cage. At least to go all around the bottom. May need to order some ledges and such with those already built in too but gotta for sure get that bottom part taken care of. We moved, dont have central air, are buying a window unit for this spring/summer (the temps are already rising) but we only have money to buy one a/c unit. So we are choosing to cool off the half of the house that is smaller, the two connected bedrooms rather than the larger connected livingroom, hallway and kitchen. But instead of the chins being on the wood floor in the livingroom they are in my bedroom on my carpet, gotta find a way to save the carpet. I appreciate any help.

AnnieO of ChinChic sells fleece poop guards. I got some from her and love them.

You can also get some from Whimsy's and Twilight Chinchillas.

Is there a way to make fleece poop guards for the critter nation? The bars are different so that's why I ask. :)

I'd reach out to AnnieO. She runs chinchic. I'm sure there is a way for her to make fleece poop guards for a critter nation. I have them on my FN and Love, LOVE, LOVE them!

Back