Who else enjoys cyber monday shopping?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6Dusters

This is the second year I've shopped on Amazon for a large portion of my Christmas gift buying. I love cyber Monday!
I actually took back a digital photo frame to Walmart. It was a 8" screen with no added features.

I found a 9" screen with a back light and remote for the same amount on Amazon. And a movie was cheaper so I took that back too. Woohoo!

I heard on the radio that morning that employers were "cracking down" on employees shopping on their time and they would have a no tolerance. Glad I don't have a computer job! Can't shop online when your driving a school bus ;) Oh oh! But amazon had a wonderful deal on the kitchenaid mixer for $259 - $50 mail in rebate. It was the 600 professional series 6 quart! Such an awesome deal. I love baking!

But amazon had a wonderful deal on the kitchenaid mixer for $259 - $50 mail in rebate. It was the 600 professional series 6 quart! Such an awesome deal. I love baking!

Get it while you can. KitchenAid will notice that Amazon is in violation of their pricing terms and hit them with a fine.

I'm all shopped out, I went black friday shopping with my mom for the first time and got all of my christmas/birthday shopping done because seems like everyone I know has a December/January birthday. Sigh.

I love shopping from home. I bought a new coat from Kohl's online on Monday....it was already 1/2 off plus free shipping, and an additional 20% off. Hope it fits.

Bought a new car with Toyota's Black Friday deals. Don't have it yet (waiting for it to be shipped to the dealer) but I'm very excited. Been researching and waiting for the right deal on my new RAV4 for a long time. That's it for my shopping this year (and next year...lol).

Back