white tip on her cone on a female chin

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gumby and Elmo

Tonight after giving my girls a bath, i usually give a quick check on their genitals, i noticed Toffee had something white on the tip of her cone, which i cannot rmb seeing before. i gently wiped it a bit with some tissue, but it didnt come off, so its not liquid. but i dunno what it is.
i didnt get a chance to take a pic of it, but i managed to get a pic off the net from someone showing how to sex a chin.
its exactly what Toffee looks like.

I havent seen Toffee cleaning herself more frequently or anything and she doesnt seem to be bothered by it, her genital area is all normal apart from the white tip, nothing oozing out or swollen, but i am not experienced with girls, is this normal?
The cone is where pee comes out right? i am scared she has uti, but i stared at her when she was peeing, and she didnt seem to be in pain.

can anyone address me as to what it is please.
thanks

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348416466228.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348416466228.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 55
Try doing a hair ring check. If something pops out, you have a male, if not, female. You can check Spoiled Chins for a video of how to do the check.

nah, i was just using the pic as a ref to the white tip on her cone, shes a girl, my vet double checked when she had conjucntivitis.
i checked myself too, shes a girl.
any ideas?

Latest posts

Back