Where To Buy Rosehips?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarissaRelf

Animal Lover <3
I have looked all over for rosehips and can't find them anywhere. I would rather not buy online unless I really have to. I've looked in bulk food stores, grocery stores, pet stores, ect. Does anyone know where they sell them?

Do you have an organic health food store near you? I would say that would be your best bet on finding them at a store. Otherwise they are easy to find online.

Cheryl

I would rather not buy online unless I really have to.

Why not by on line?

It's actually pretty hard to find them anywhere. Not every health food store carries them. Sometimes you can find them at a loose leaf tea store but not often. I have lots of them as well as the rose buds and other herbs too.

Ronda

I go to our local Natural Food store and buy them in bulk. I do not buy a lot, as Trixie dies not seem crazy about them. But She seems to enjoy the very occasional one. The work especially if I want her to sit for a picture.

Do you have Whole Foods in Oregon? I know I've seen them in Washington state, but wasn't sure it be the same there.

Latest posts

Back