Where has the time gone?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twilight Chinchillas

Zookeeper extraordinaire
My oldest just turned 20 years old today. Where has the time gone? Just seems like yesterday I was cradling her and changing her diapers! Today she is a independent young woman living on her own.

She is a young woman of many talents, and makes me so proud. She works on cars, often for friends etc, can cook a gourmet dinner, all in one day! A bit opinionated at times, but as she tells me, I got it Mom!

She was a huge help last year when I started my cancer journey, cooking meals, watching her younger siblings. I couldn't have done it with out her.
I have no clue how the heck she came from me!

Her boyfriend of 4 years surprised her yesterday with a 1954 Ford Truck. She has a lot of work to do in order to get it running again, but she will get er' done!

that is my Mommy moment for today (wipes a tear)

Attachments

• Andriel senior pic 2010.jpg
    Andriel senior pic 2010.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 94
Happy Birthday to your daughter, Christine! It's rare you find a woman like that!! Independent, intelligent and beautiful!

Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter!

I, too, often think about how fast time has gone and keep getting told that time continually goes by faster as we get older! It already goes by too fast. My boys are 13 and 11 and I know that in a blink of an eye that they will be graduating and moving on. I really try to value each and every day with them since I know my constant time with them is short.

It would seem you raised your daughter very well, as she seems so grounded and mature at such a young age. Kudos to you mom!

She is quite the beautiful young woman!A definite catch for any guy!Glad you're doing well too!

Thanks Dawn,
Kim, She has been with the same boy now for 4 years (high school sweethearts) He got a full ride scholarship to WSU for football. Told him to remember me when he goes pro!
They do make the odd couple. She's 5' if she's lucky, and he's 6'7. He didn't know how to change his oil or a tire, but he does now! LMAO She made sure of that one!

Thanks Dawn,
Kim, She has been with the same boy now for 4 years (high school sweethearts) He got a full ride scholarship to WSU for football. Told him to remember me when he goes pro!
They do make the odd couple. She's 5' if she's lucky, and he's 6'7. He didn't know how to change his oil or a tire, but he does now! LMAO She made sure of that one!

Defiantly the odd couple.
Probably a good thing she taught him to change his own oil and tire. Kind of funny that he didn't know how.

Latest posts

Back