When do you think and how many??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoof

Kung Fu Chinny!
Someone told me I should post this, so I will. :p

Ronda sent me this standard v/c girl. She's been priming and looking terrible since she arrived and I've wanted to brush her terribly. I've let them settle for a month and a half now, figured it'd be a great day to torture them.

Picked her up and yowsa, she's an arm breaker. I let the male in with her on 3/18. Ronda says she may have been bred when she pulled her.... so either before 2/13/09 or after 3/18.

So how many do you think are in there?? There is no kickage going on....

Attachments

• Standardvc.jpg
    Standardvc.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 100
  • Pregnantvc.jpg
    Pregnantvc.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 127
I'm gonna pick Quints, around 55 grams, 3 boys and 2 girls on the 27th!
Winner gets first choice?
Who's the daddy?

Daddy is either a Ritterspach violet or mosaic v/c.

There is no kicking, so she can't be due that soon! (My luck she'll have one giaganto 150g kit tomorrow) :rolleyes:

I'd bet that'd hurt, and I'll give you 1000 to 1 odds against that happening!!

I guess two babies in 3 days- about 60 grams each.

I had a big white eb girl-over 1300 grams pregnant, and she only gave me 1 big 72 gram baby!

I guess 2 baby males and standard (of course) 56 grams the last day she can possibly have them

Thanks, I'm hoping for three or less. And at a passable size!

There's been enough stuck babies reported for the year.

1131g today.

Can't say I have a good guess, as I don't have much knowledge behind breeding, but I do wish for healthy happy babies! (There have to be multiple...if that is one kit, it is going to be ginormous!)

Back