What's the last thing you bought for your chins?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just ordered 4 shelves and 1 sleeping ledge for the chins last night...Spoiled boogers.

A fleece tube... but I need to buy some more drilled whirlies/toy parts soon. I'll probably end up buying a bunch of various chew toys and whatnot... Sesame seems like she's getting bored again.

For the chins -

hanging wood toys
a new tube
hay

For me -
purse
perfume
new makeup

wow i had to think about the me one longer than I did the chins haha

The last thing I bought for the chins was last week: an FN 142 and two bass pans... Talk about expensive! Lol.

Oh, an I'm going tonight to buy some more hay... :rofl:

last thing i bought for my chin is her food which is i know she will love..i also bought her her hay and new home..haha

I just got home from the hardware store ..washers, wingnuts, hanger bolts and chain. This stuff will go with the 2' ledge I bought a few days ago ..and the nice piece of grapevine I picked up yesterday, for a swing.... and.. as if that isn't enough.. I have some cut Manzanita ledges to attach hardware to, as well.

The "bouncy purses" are just about ready to move into permanent Mansions ..Phoenix has gained enough weight to have a big boy cage ..and the girls are just a few days shy of completing their quarantine.

Oh yeah... and I picked up some cookie ingredients at WholePaycheck, last week... :heart3:

Tink just got fleece to cover her ramps, apple sticks, and blue cloud dust. I am excited to see how she reacts to the blue cloud dust since I've only had the kaytee brand until now.

A case for my chinchillas so I can clean there cages without freaking them out.

for my chins, i got pet pasta, cool wood perches, and a whole bunch of twigs, branches and coins.

for myself, more trashy romance novels, a dvd, and a board game (no, I'm not a kid!!).

That was too funny. I read some of what was posted here, but the other thing that came to mind was not the last thing that I bought, but how much I've spent. Wow, I don't even want to think about that one. I did just buy food yesterday 50lbs, but before that it was chin gear for me. Very cute chin related things. So, i'm guessing this post was started so that we could all brag about how incredibly spoiled our chins are. Ha ha ha. I bow to them every night. I pray that I am reincarnated as a chin in my house. He he he. - Jessica

Latest posts

Back