Whats the best Hamster/Gerbil Food?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acbieri

Smile God Loves YOU :-D
I have my 2 hammies and 2 gerbils on the nutriphase basic stuff BUT Is there anything that's better than that? I'm trying to get all my animals on the best food! Thanks so much!

I use Mazuri hamster and gerbil diet. No seeds, no artificial colors or flavors. I went with it because I recognize the name brand. I had been feeding kaytee crap, so I'm hoping to extend my hammie's lifespan with better food. He also eats veggies nightly which he absolutely loves.

Awesome ok thanks!! Does anyone think the mazuri guinea/cavi food is ok as well?

:bump1:

I was just wondering about the guinea pig diet again what the best would be? I wanna get my piggie on a good diet i bought him mazuri and my hamsters mazuri but i just wanna get a bunch of peoples opinions. Thanks so much!!

Also what's a good ferret diet I use Marshall's but i've heard alot of complaints about marshall's. Thanks again sorry to be a bother!

I have heard Oxbow is good for guinea pigs. I would say Oxbow is better than Mazuri if you have a choice, but that is just because I don't care much for their chinchilla food, and the freshness of their products.

I've also heard that oxbow is better for guineas...For a while I had quite an obsession with guinea pigs, doing all the research and all and totally planning to adopt coming fall...but then my bf decided to surprise me with a puppy birthday present =P so, i guess the guinea piggies are postponed.. :)

Latest posts

Back