WHAT?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

popelo41

Hi there!So as usual I let my chinchilla play and I was doing nothing just day dreaming:thumbsup: and he sat on my lap.I thought it was nothing because he always does that( I don't carry my chinchilla instead I let him come to me) but then he peed on me.Thankfully it was near his door cage so I got him in and instantly washed myself and changed my clothes.Can anyone tell me if it's nothing or should I be worried about it.Recently he has also been peeing in his dust baths,I thought it was nothing but I'm getting really worried about it,Thanks for answering!:bump1::bump1:

I am not sure sounds really strange...... the only time my Leo has peed on me is when I think I sort-a ticked him off and that was his pay back or something :facepalm:
but peeing in the dust bath sounds kind-a strange
does he do it every dust bath? if he does I would talk to a professional don't ask me..... any way I don't mean to go on sorry but I hope every thing works out :)
Alli
mommy of- Leonardo- gray and white mosaic :pillowfight:

Peeing in the dust bath, if the bath house, is left in the cage too long is normal. Also some chins will pee anywhere - just normal for them

oh well I guess I was wrong! he he he

Alli
----------
Slave to:
Leonardo(Leo)- Gray and White mosaic
:pillowfight:

Back