What won't you eat?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dislike chicken salad, potato salad, colesaw, anything like that. Funny thing is, I love mayo... I also don't like roast beef/any kind of meat made from cows but I can sometimes tolerate hamburgers (though I'd rather not). I used to LOVE scallops but since a few years ago they started to make me VERY nauseous/sick so I am convinced I developed some kind of allergy :wacko:

I can LIVE off sushi!! It's my favorite food, hands down. My absolute favorite is probably eel, but I also like tuna, salmon, shrimp, octopus, etc sushi :)

You could not pay me enough to eat zucchini, eggplant, or brussel sprouts. My mother in law keeps trying to sneak zucchini in my food, but I always find it. EWWWWWW!!!!!!! I couldn't ever in a million years even put an oyster to my lips, what in Gods name would posses anyone to even contemplate putting that in your mouth? I just made myself gag even thinking about it, I have to go lie down.

You could not pay me enough to eat zucchini, eggplant, or brussel sprouts. My mother in law keeps trying to sneak zucchini in my food, but I always find it. EWWWWWW!!!!!!! I couldn't ever in a million years even put an oyster to my lips, what in Gods name would posses anyone to even contemplate putting that in your mouth? I just made myself gag even thinking about it, I have to go lie down.

If you can get over the initial repulsion, and get an oyster in your mouth, I bet it's likely you'll eat a second! (They're delicious.) I do only eat them raw if I can determine that they were procured the same day. Now, living in Chicago, I don't get to eat them unless I go home to South Florida. :(

If it weren't so expensive, I could live on raw seafood alone and be thrilled. Don't ask me to eat an olive though.

If you can get over the initial repulsion, and get an oyster in your mouth, I bet it's likely you'll eat a second! (They're delicious.) I do only eat them raw if I can determine that they were procured the same day. Now, living in Chicago, I don't get to eat them unless I go home to South Florida. :(

If it weren't so expensive, I could live on raw seafood alone and be thrilled. Don't ask me to eat an olive though.

Sorry, I just don`t believe you. I cannot imagine eating one, ohh I`m starting to not feel good again.:vomit: lol

Meat. I will not eat something that was once living.
Eggs: they creep me out.

I will eat most other things.

EDIT: I forgot about milk! Milk grosses me out too. I've never liked it.
Veggies are alive as well.

I respect your not eating meat, I'm just saying it is hard to find stuff to eat if you will not eat things that were once alive.

Latest posts

Back