What was that noise?!?!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sight

So, today... in an hour i have two midterms back to back for four hours...

But... Last night i was restlessly trying to sleep when i kept hearing this "thunk" couple sec delay "thunk" coming from Tika's cage. Not ever hearing this sound before i had to investigate.

So i sat there and watched her, of course she sits on her "scritching" ledge so there is no weird sound... I crawl back into bed and "thunk" delay "thunk" delay "thunk" ... now i am tricky and grab the flashlight and peek at her.

Here... she has gotten fat enough now when she perches on the edge of her ceramic food bowl if she tips it up, but then every time she leans in to get food it comes down with a "thunk." I found it very comical in all my stress to watch her tip it and then "thunk" in for some food, do a little dash around and then tip..."thunk". She didn't seem phased by it at all.

this reminds me of when my chin first learned how to use his flying saucer. He had it for two weeks without even getting on it. Then all of a sudden I hear a weird noise and I couldn't figure out what he was doing until I spied him using the wheel!

Looks like she has found a way to amuse herself and keep you up at night! Hopefully you still got enough sound sleep to do well on your midterms :)

Latest posts

Back