What toys for the chinnies??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrayChillas

Puff n' Fluff
So i'm thinking after christmas I wanna get my girls some things to spruce up their cage a little bit. I'll have a little mula to spend on them after the holidays so what would you guys reccomend as far as toys, beds, houses, hanging things, ect...? What do your chins like the most?

Christine at Twilight Chinchillas makes some really adorable toys, and she'll make you a personalized house/bed. Both of my cages are covered in her stuff! In the classifieds there are tons of people who make really great stuff, I've ordered from a lot of them and my boys love everything, and it's all safe! They won't touch any pet store stuff anymore!

The beds that I make are a big favorite here, and a lot of my customers really like them. If you wanted to try one out, there would be more than enough room for toys. Of course there are also other wonderful vendors on here with fun toys too.

The beds that I make are a big favorite here, and a lot of my customers really like them. If you wanted to try one out, there would be more than enough room for toys. Of course there are also other wonderful vendors on here with fun toys too.

Yes, I'm looking on your site now and oh my gosh the beds you make are amazing! May I ask about how much one would be? And your toys look great too. I'll definently keep that in mine for my girls.

Hey there twilight chinchillas how do you purchase your items online?.. Does it require a credit card? (I'm 16 so I don't exactly know payment methods :p) I'm in Canada, British Columbia on Vancouver Island to be exact. :p and the pet store items don't really.. there's not much and they're not very.. uhm, they don't seem to be chinchilla safe!

Latest posts

Back