What to make?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbubblyblonde15

My newest chinnie likes to pull up her fleece liners and sleep under them. Any ideas on what to make for her so she can sleep under fleece?

Allison makes a burrow bed that allows your chin to burrow underneath a flap of fleece and sleep on a padded fleece pillow. I believe her website is camphorchins.com if you'd like to check it out.

my male chins as a kit got between a shelfing lineing and the fleece from underneath.. now its his favoirt sleep spot :/

Both my chins sleep under their fleece liners ALL THE TIME. I get really worried a lot of times because it has to be hot under there but its like I can't stop them. If anyone has ideas on how to keep the fleece liner down so they can't get under it, that'd be great!

Yes I have all kinds of things for them to hide under but they push them out of the way and go under the fleece...they are determined!

They might like one of those round hanging fleece house things...I'm not sure what they're called, I think a bungalow or something. It's just got a hole or two for them to crawl in through and then they are surrounded by fleece :)

I'm purchasing a bunch of fleece items this week so I will definitely add the bungalow to the cart! Thank you!

Latest posts

Back