What should I do?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shannon

Do you think I should wait two to three months to get a black velvet kit or wait four to five months to get a white mosaic kit? These are my top favorite colors. I really want a chinchilla as soon as possible . But I like the white mosaics' coloring the best. What should I do?
Thanks for your ideas!

No one can tell you that, any more than you could tell me whether I should put a violet or a black velvet into breeding first. It's a personal choice. If you have everything ready to go, cage, supplies, etc., including a vet, then it doesn't matter which comes first. Do eenie, meenie, miney, moe and pick one.

If you like the mosaic chin the best than wait for it. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait :)

I have a white mosaic,and a Black Velvet...and patiently waited for both..And they are so Kool!!
While I was waiting for my special colored chins....,I went ahead and got a standard & a violet!!:cheer2::cheer2:

Get the black velvet kit. Set up another cage in another room. Then get the white mosaic. Problem solved!

I have decided to get one of the black velvet kits that will be available sooner. I know whatever color I get I will adore it!!! And, I can always get another chin later on! :)

I changed my mind, I am now getting a black velvet and a mosaic! Problem solved, you were right Peep_erz, get both!

Latest posts

Back