What happens when you rearrange the cage?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daina91880

Last night I felt ambitious and rearranged the girls' cage and made them a bunch of new toys. I worried for a moment that they might be angry with me for messing with their stuff, but as it turns out, they acted like 5 year olds at Disneyland! They wore themselves out so much that instead of waking up at 6:30 tonight, they just started moving around now, after 9pm! I guess I know what to do if they ever seem bored. It's amazing how much fun they can have with their own things in different places.

my chin loves rearranging and redecorating even if I just rotate the toys in there.....except when I moved the ledges once lol she popcorned and missed so now if I move ledges I try to do small moves....I like to rearrange if i know I am going to be busy they seem to have a lot of fun!

I had that happen once, but it was only when I moved one ledge. The screws were coming loose on the one on the end of their tube, so I took it out and moved one that was just kind of there, serving no real purpose, and one of my girls launched herself at it shortly thereafter. Whoops. Since I moved a lot of stuff around, they haven't tried to jump onto "missing things. I think the big change was enough to make them survey the area first.

my boys love cage re-arranging day. they pop around all 'momma, what's this?? oooh! what's this??', lol. at least that is what i envision them saying if they could talk, as they investigate everything. it can even be the same old toy hung in a different spot, as long as some things get moved around they think it's all brand new. silly boys.......

Latest posts

Back