What happened to the Chinnation website?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greychins

NWI Chinchillas
Hey,

Was just wondering if anyone knew what happened to the chinnation website? I was on facebook today arguing about the correct foods for chins (they say fresh apples and all sorts of leafy greens, I say pelleted food and hay), and they say, well I say one thing, they say another, what's right.

So I wanted to send them to a site that I knew would say, no fruits! no veggies! and it's gone?

It was a good resource, anyone know what happened?

The website was on a shared server and the person that owned that server went MIA. When it came time to renew, the bill wasn't paid and unfortunately I lost the website & all it's information. I've been slowly re-typing everything to eventually put a new one up, but it's taking me awhile with everything else I've got going on right now.

Ah ok. That's too bad everything was lost, will be glad when the site's back up. I refer people here, but not everyone wants to sift through threads, some just want to read it straight up, and for those, I was sending to the site. Kudos to working to get a new one up, it can be difficult having to rebuild a website from scratch. You can do it though!

While you are waiting for Chinnation to come back, you could send them to my new site. I have been working on it (still am) since last October and it contains all the wisdom I have read on here. They can just google Cuddle Bug Chinchillas and they will find it.

Aww. That's too bad about your site, Stackie! It really was a great resource! I'll keep your site in mind too, Cuddlebug. There are times when I need a good site to point newbies in the right direction (besides this forum, of course) ;)

Back