What do you want to see in the CnH CafePress Store? and Call for Entries

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menagerie

Creative Genius
Since the calendars have been a success, the admins have decided to jump into a paid Cafe Press store in order to be able to offer a greater selection of cool chin and hedgie items.

What type of items would you like to see in the store?

Expanding the store will also mean that we can have an unlimited number of items and we are going to need quality photos and graphics for the items. We will only be limited by the selection of submissions. So I'm asking for everyone to email me your photos or art work that you would like to see on products in the CnH Cafe Press store.

Guidelines for photo submission:

1. All photos and art work need to be your own work or you have permission to use.

2. Images need to be high quality. Ideally, send me the original digital camera file, I will crop images down to the perfect picture. If you have already cropped them, it makes it harder to use them on some items. The file format should be JPEG.

3. When submitting photos, please also provide your screen name, your general location, and the name(s) of the animals (s) in the photo. If you would like to see your images on a specific item, please list that as well.

4. Remember, the bigger the better when it comes to photos. If your photo is too small, it won't be eligible, even if it's a perfect photo, as it will be too pixilated when enlarged and printed.

5. Focus is important. Many a perfect pose has been turned down because the photo is out of focus. While it might not be noticeable in a smaller format, out of focus photos don't translate well to printed items.

6. Good lighting would be best. However, I can do some exposure manipulation in Photoshop.

7. I will go only on photographic merit, on what I think will create quality items, and not base it on who submitted the photo.

If your photo isn't chosen for use, please don't take it personally.

Since it takes time to format the art work for each product, not all submissions will be used immediately. I will attempt to get as much put in the store as soon as possible. I've already been working on some items using the forum logo.

By submitting photos, you give CnH permission to use the photos on products in their Cafe Press store.

Submit photos and artwork in JPEG format to [email protected]

Let's make this store a huge success.

Back