what do you think about this playpen

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a little small, in my opinion. just shy of 4 feet in diameter doesn't give all that much play space. the bars do look sturdy though.

if it's long enough when stretched out instead of being used as a circle, then maybe you could use it to partition off part of your office instead of using it as a play pen?

I have two of these, which are similar: http://www.amazon.com/Clean-Living-...1?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1297356478&sr=1-1

They can be hooked together to make one large playpen. It looks like the one you linked to can be expanded as well. I think 2 make a great sized playpen.

Also, like ChinnyMom said, you can use it to partition off a section of your office as well. I've used my playpens like that, and it does work well.

I can by the expansion deal to expand it :) I kinda like it cos its cheap and free shipping. I wanna make sure its sturdy and it won't hurt him if he chew it.

So, I finally decide to buy two clean living playpens since I found the really good deal online. I was a little concern that it wasn't tall enough to stop my boy from jumping over. But I figured it would take him a while and its probably gonna be worth it. I set the playpen up today and within 10 mins he already managed to jump over! He didn't enjoy his timeout at all. He was too busy try to get out more than when he was in the cage. The worse thing is we think we hurt himself cos of the door part of the playpen. We didn't catch what or where did he hurt himself exactly but he can barely walk after that and almost got overheated from trying so hard to get out of the pen.

What I try to say is be careful if your chin is a big jumper. The door part of this pen is very dangerous. I saw some of his hair on some corner too. Now I don't know what to do with it since Its so heavy and I don't want to pay shipping to return it. I guess i'm gonna use it as a partition in my office.

I'm not posting this to blame it on peachydays at all. Please don't get me wrong. The pen is very sturdy. I didn't even purchase the one with the rug and it set up real easy. And two of them does make great size! I just want to let people knows that chin like mine is so not suitable with this.

Back