What do you guys think about this gift...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandi

non-stop poop sweeper
addictedtochins posted about a CL ad that had your pet singing to you. Well I just got the final product and I think that the $7 I paid for it was totally worth it! I know my husband is going to love it. He takes the dog with him whenever he goes kayaking or hiking. He's got a special bond in which he believes Buddy has helped him with his depression. What do you guys think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHKBVNJ7Teo

The very kind gentleman who makes these video clips said that I could share his message to me and his website with everyone. -
I would appreciate you sharing your photovid and my website: www.share-stlouis.com with your friends and family around the country. I'm just a retiree trying to get this little business going on a shoestring budget and I really need word-of-mouth advertising from people like you who are familiar with my service. Be sure to let me know how Barry likes his birthday surprise.
Once again, thank you so much, and I pray that your family will be blessed,
Jack

I have already viewed some made by chinchillas for their owners!

EDIT: If you decide to do it, you should send the best quality pic you have.

Last edited:
I love it! I don't have sound on my comp (need speakers) what does he sing, Happy birthday? Does he personalize the song with names? Can you give the link so I can watch the chins singing? When is your hubby going to see it?

I love it! I don't have sound on my comp (need speakers) what does he sing, Happy birthday? Does he personalize the song with names? Can you give the link so I can watch the chins singing? When is your hubby going to see it?

It's not the typical happy birthday song, it's a very sweet song. I can't remember all the words but he thanks him for picking him as his animal soulmate and at the end he does make it personal by wishing him a happy birthday Barry from his best friend Buddy. :)) Very cute! My husband's birthday is this coming Friday. I don't see the singing chins on his site just some other dog and cat ones but when he was testing my video out, he sent me the link to the ones that have the chins (on the right hand side of the screen) so I'm not sure if they're his or not? Anyway here's that link -

http://www.youtube.com/user/animathoughts#play/uploads/0/hHKBVNJ7Teo

Ok, my hubby's birthday was last Friday and he said that this was one of his best birthday presents ever! Just needed to pat myself on the back and to thank addictedtochins for posting the link in the first place :D!

Latest posts

Back