What did you get for Christmakwanzakah?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lirana

So, what were some of your favorite non-chin/hedgie gifts that you got this year?

My favorite non-chin gifts were related to my favorite hobby, ice cream making. I got a waffle cone maker, and an ice cream cone holder. Yay! So very excited about these. :heart3: I also got a Sodastream which I've been wanting for a couple of years, and finally decided to ask for one since you can get them for under $100 now.

A set of pasta bowls and a kitty pillow. I already have one that is a floral kitty. I like my new one. A photo of it is below. They open flat and velcro shut to stand up.

I know the thread says non chin related. But I bought myself a new chin for Christmas. Grins really big!! His name is Cole.

Attachments

• cat pillow.jpg
    cat pillow.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 86
6Dusters, is the kitty pillow a pillow pet, or just similar? I've never seen a pillow pet with pom-pom whiskers.

I got a mini keurig machine (so awesome- cause we love coffee), salon gift card to get my hair done, heart necklace from my honey and a beautiful earring holder that looks like a birdcage!

I got some knitting supplies and stuff for my grill/smoker. But I have two daughters and it is always more exciting to give them toys than for me to receive. They got a WiiU, Legos, and lots of art supplies. We've been playing non-stop since xmas. :D

Yeah, I agree it is better to give than receive. I don't have any kids yet (still undecided) and in fact, our family doesn't have little kids yet. :( It's always fun to see their little faces light up when opening gifts! :D

Pikaia: We got a keurig last Christmas. I'm not even a coffee drinker, though my bf is. The selection of teas, cocoas, and ciders is quite good. He uses it more often than I do because of the coffee, but I still love it.

Momenteller: I know what you mean. I did face time with my family mostly so I could watch my 2 nephews open up all of their gifts. :)

I got my boys a microscope with magnification to 2000 with a program so they can view the objects on the computer and also get pics of it. I think I will have more fun with it than the boys, although they like to view the different slides. I also got one of my boys, who is very vocal, a karaoke machine. My husband got a galaxy tablet from me. I got some clothes and household stuff. It was such a great Christmas!

I got a new car radio and speakers so now when I drive everyone can hear my music. All I need now are strobe lights and black lights and lasers and I can have a mobile rave xD

I got money but three guesses what that got spent on...Let's just say I will be going to visit Ralph and Barbara Shoots soon and Cheryl from Che' Chinchillas too... (I am like you 6Dusters...lol)

Beyblades, video games and Thomas trains for my son. I have just as much fun with the video games though...lol

Hee Hee Pookinaround. I love my new boy. Have fun spending the chin money.

Lirana the kitty is from the Whimsy Clay collection. They are addictive. I also have two small stand up kitties that sit on my desk.

Quilts from grandma are the best. While my gran passed in 96 I still have several of hers. Like being wrapped in love each time.

I got a fairly expensive perfume that I have really wanted but couldn't afford to buy myself from my boyfriend. I also got silk pjs from my aunt/uncle and a Jim Shore collectible angel. I collect Jim Shore figurines and I love them! I made out pretty good!

Does it count if I bought myself something for Christmas? I got myself a Kindle Fire HD that should arrive any day now. I am so excited to get it!

Latest posts

Back