What chinchilla cage do you have and would recommend?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a prevue ferret one, which I have had for a few years, it has worked for me very well, but I also know that the ones from Quality Cage are really good.

We built our own cages...... looking back there are a few things I would change in the design but it's solid, sheltered and the chins love it since they've done nothing but peep happily and popcorn since they moved in.

I would love to try a FN oneday for any future chins but they cost a mint over here.

I started out with Super Pet Ferret cages, but then got a Hendryx Pervue (Fiesty Ferret). I love it so much for my boys that I bought one for my girl and thinking about buying another. I love them!

I recommend either the CNs or FNs..
Personally I like the Critter Nations more than Ferret Nations just cause they have more horizontal bars to support shelves.

I like the QC's and FN's... but if I had to buy future cages, I'd probably go with more FN's. Love em to death.

I have an FN and two other hand-built cages--one by me, and one by the family I adopted my chinchilla from.

I recommend either the CNs or FNs..
Personally I like the Critter Nations more than Ferret Nations just cause they have more horizontal bars to support shelves.

I like my Ferret Nations because they don't have many horizontal bars. I own two spider chins. Horizontal bars are a nightmare for me.

That being said, both the CN and FN are great cages.

I actually used a parrot cage and converted it into a chinchilla one, so it's super tall and I could build the shelves how I wanted them.

Latest posts

Back