What brand water bottle

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercynursie

Hi guys! Everyone knows I am flying up to the NY show and driving back with a new addition. Normally I carry frozen bottles of R/O water from home on the railroad trips but can't do that this time. What exact name brand water bottles can I get at like gas stations(drinking water size bottles) ?? I'm taking two extra days on the road for rest overnite for me and I have no idea what brand I can pick up on the go.

Just check the label. Anything that says RO filtered or distilled plus a list of things added back in for taste would be fine. Water labelled spring or aquifer water is not safe. Many brands of spring water have been tested to have more bacteria than allowed in tap water. Personally we use Dasani. My husband said aquafina is also ro filtered.

You could also stop at a grocery store along the way and fill a gallon of RO water. Just a thought :)

I use the walmart reverse osmosis water, RO, in the gallon jugs. It says drinking water, then filtered by RO and has a green cap. It runs 88 cents to $1.

Latest posts

Back