What are you afraid of??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clowns/people in costumes/wearing masks/excessive weird makeup! The reason is because then I can't see who I'm dealing with or read their facial expressions to tell whether or not they are friendly, etc. I think that's the reason why so many people are afraid of clowns, but it's often hard to articulate the reason in a lot of cases.

Also, since I'm going to Zambia this summer, I am more afraid of bugs and wild snakes than ever. I like pet snakes, but our Africa "expert" said you can get bit by COBRAS and die over there, and mosquitoes can give you malaria. Yikes!

I'm a big fan of facing fears, though. I faced my fear of heights by skydiving, and now I absolutely love heights! Doesn't have to be that extreme, of course. My mom was terrified of my hedgie, but I gradually accustomed mom to her and now she loves Maserati. You have to be cautious about it obviously. And take it slow, especially if it's a really extreme fear. :)

Last edited:
One of my biggest fears that seems to come up a lot lately is railroads.
Not trains, just driving over tracks or walking near them.

I feel like a train is gonna pop up and kill me.

It comes up so much because now that I live her, i have to drive over tracks 16 times a DAY! A DAY! :wacko: That's 112 times per week. 448 times per month. 5376 times per year.

So if I don't log back on her, I either got hit by a train or had a heart attack from all the anxiety.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back