What a quick little stinker!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AK23

Yesterday I let Louie out for playtime and I think he had it in his head that he has been too easy on me and it was time to get into some trouble. I watched him sniff around the bottom of my bedroom door, which was shut. Then the little stinker disappeared!! He had managed to squeeze himself under the door on a side that had a higher gap!! So I grabbed the dustbath and set it near the bed. I literally put my head in my hand for what felt like 10 seconds (it was one of those days). When I looked up, guess who was bouncing BACK IN the bedroom? Louie!! Apparently, in the short time I wasn't looking, he had hopped out from under the bed and then back in, feeling pretty pleased with himself I might add. Lucky for me he couldn't resist the power of the dustbath for long and I was able to get him back to his cage. Now a certain little chin is getting a playpen made out of cardboard, although I'm sure it won't take long for him to outsmart me with that too.:)

They can manage to get through the smallest of spaces sometimes. But you have to remember, there isn't much body under all that fur. :)

Latest posts

Back