What a BIG girl looks like!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mistywaterwoman

Pooper Scooper
IMG_0016.jpg

She's a puffball with eyes, lol.

I need to weigh her again tonight, I'm thinking she picked up a few grams again, lol...

She eats almost twice as much pellets and hay as my other girls, and she drinks about twice as much water, too. She's just a tank!

I like big chins and I cannot lie!!!

She is such a gorgeous girl!!!

I swear, Kara, your chins are ALL gorgeous!!! Have you ever thought of taking them to a show or field day just to hear the judges' remarks???

I think they would all be first place!! C'mon, be a Pageant Mom like me...I showed Mr. Whiskers and The Snuggler, just for the experience. They BOTH got ribbons -- 2nd for The Snuggler and a 3rd for Mr. Whiskers!!!

It was fun!!!

What a gorgeous chub! Have you got any pics of her sitting up? Bet she looks like a little ball then!

Does this count? LOL!

IMG_0407.jpg

She doesn't really sit up like the other girls do. Maybe with all those rolls it would be too uncomfortable?
She puddles when she sleeps, lol, Her fat rolls drip off the edges of the shelves.

IMG_0712.jpg

I would just like to point out that she came to me this big two years ago, she's a rescue from the Canadian Chinchilla Rescue.

I just want to snuggle her! Sterling sleeps like that and hangs off the shelves. She was 820g at last weigh in. I decided she needed a bed bigger than a shelf so her little rolls wouldn't be so droopy! You know what gravity does to big girls! Ha!

Back