West Coast MCBA 2012 Spring Field Day, April 28, Bellevue, WA

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This procrastinator (me) just reserved her room yesterday! Everyone else, don't forget to do the same.

We have a number of items for the raffle, but we could use some more. If anyone has any items they would like to donate let me know and bring it along. So far we will have:

A 50/50 Raffle (a chance to win a little cash)
Something fun for the chins from Christine
Something from Claire R.
Something for us humans from JoAnn Craner and possibly some dust for chins too
I'll be donating a basket of goodies for us humans.

Hey, in regards to donating a chin for raffle, would any of our larger ranchers be willing to split the pot and donate a chin? I realize you can't always donate for nothing. But the chapter would split it if we can get some new blood up here. That could mean a ton of cash for the rancher!!

Alison, have I told you how much I appreciate you? You're awesome!! Yes, I know, I've been at two conferences in the last week and (ick) I brought something back with me. It's a busy time!!

Dark Star has generously donated a Standard male herd improvement male. Wow, that's going to be some animal. Get the word out, everybody.

Awesome!

(i don't need another chin...i don't need another chin...i don't need another chin...maybe just one more...lol);)

Well just reserved my room today! Oh and the number is 455 not 456, but all is good! Can't wait for the show! Thanks Alison for letting me tag along! :)

Anyone planning on bringing Blue Cloud to the field day or willing to? I've had a couple of inquiries and would buy several bags myself if someone could bring it up. Let me know and I'll get a count on how many want it.

It's getting closer!! Woohooooo!

I know Shahna & Sumiko are going to the show. I can always bring it to the CA Spring show this weekend but someone needs to ask either one if they are willing to deliver it to the WA show. This is only a suggestion.

I could use some dust too if anyone is bringing any.

Less than two weeks to go! Can't wait.

Raffle update...so far we will have:
Standard male from Dark Star
A 50/50 Raffle (a chance to win a little cash)
Something fun for the chins from Christine
9x9 wood hidey house and wood ledge with hardware from Claire R.
Something for us humans from JoAnn Craner and possibly some dust for chins too
"Movie Night" gift basket for humans from me

If anyone has anything to donate, please bring it along. Money raised in the raffle will help support future events and keep our chapter going!

Ask the Craners if they want to pick up dust. I have approx 5 ton and they usually pick up several bags on their way home so they might stop on their way to the show.

Ronda

Okay, so patience everyone!! I have several people I'm trying to coordinate with and will let you know if any or all will be able to bring dust. If it happens, understand that it will be first come first serve AFTER classifications are done. We'll be paying a small fee for each bag of 50 pounds to the transporters. There will also be smaller quantities in the raffles for those pet owners who don't need 50 POUNDS. I'll let you all know!!

Also a FYI, I am pretty sure that Sunday is a National Parks Fee Free day. I hear there will be some extra exhibits and stuff. We are staying in Port Angeles after the show and going to Olympic National Park. I understand you can visit the ocean in the Park

Dust will be there!! Hopefully we'll have from two sources, but there will be some. It will be first come first serve. The chapter will pay the transporters and you can buy from the chapter.

See everyone really soon,

For expeditious sakes, please fill out the entry form found on the MCBA web site in duplicate beforehand. You will keep one for purposes of reclaiming your animal, we will keep one for judging. Fill them out ahead of time, you'll save much time. Standards on one page, mutations on another. If they're filled out all you need to add is the cage number once your entry fee is paid.

Latest posts

Back