West Coast Chapter Raffle Tickets

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arf2184

Raffle tickets are now on sale for the MCBA West Coast Chapter raffle. Here is your chance to win some great items while supporting our chapter!

The drawing will be held at the West Coast Field Day in Hermiston, OR on April 17th. Winners not in attendance will be notified via email.

Tickets are $2.50 each or 5 for $10.

Tickets must be purchased by April 15th.
Winners are responsible for shipping costs.

Please send payment for tickets to [email protected] with "West Coast Chapter Tickets" in the subject line.
Be sure to give us your name and the email address you would like to be contacted at should you win.
Also let us know how many tickets you would like to put towards each item/chinchilla using the item numbers listed below.

Tickets may also be purchased at the show.

====================================

#1 Raffle Basket (2 winners)
donated by Alison's Chinchillas and Camphor Chinchillas

Drawing will be for one of two raffle baskets. Each basket contains:
A $10 gift certificate to CamphorChins.com
Two fleece hammocks
One 6" hanging chew toy
One mixed treat jar (contains: rolled oats, pearl barley, oat groats, flax seeds, rose hips, and red wheat)
2+ lbs of Blue Cloud Dust

The flowers used to decorate the baskets are also hair clips for you to keep or give away to someone special.
Value: $30

P1200065.jpg

#2 Hanging Swing with Pillow (1 winner)
donated by Twilight Chinchillas

This swing with wood-burned chinchilla art on the front will be similar to the one pictured. It will include a fleece pillow in the middle, and will be glued (no screws).
Value: $30

ABC_swing2.jpg

chinchillainwoodburner.jpg

#3 Fleece Tubes (3 winners)
donated by Viking Chinchilla

Drawing will be for one of three fleece tubes similar to the one pictured. Chins love sleeping and playing in these cozy tubes!
Value: $15

tube2.jpg

tube32.jpg

Last edited:

Live Animal Raffle

Winners of the live animal raffle who are not at the show will have 10 days to arrange shipping with Ronda Frazier ([email protected]) or they forfeit the chinchilla(s). Animals will be shipped from Pasco, WA (PSC). It has cost about $200 to ship chins via Delta Airlines in the past. Winner will pay actual shipping cost.

===============================

#4 Violet Male
donated by Ronda's Chins

Z294
DOB: 7/7/10
Ronda says he is a really nice chin, with real nice color and a bright white belly. See pedigree below.

Z294VioletM.jpg

CIMG2414.jpg
CIMG2423.jpg

================================

#5 Light Ebony Male
donated by Twilight Chinchillas

DOB: 11/12/10
This boy's mother is a 1st place TOV Dark Ebony that was bred by Ronda Frazier out of RCM and TLW lines. His father is Ebony bred by Wells, out of RBS and Somavia lines.

DSCN2787.jpg
DSCN2773.jpg

=================================

Last edited:
Yes, you'll be responsible for only your ticket and then shipping. So if you win something, we'll get with you and let you know what you need to pay to have it shipped. Sound good??

The light ebony from Christine went to Theresa (addictedtochins) (who also won both gift baskets to spoil the chins). The violet boy from Ronda went to Joann Craner.

Yes, thank you so much for him Christene! And thank you for the baskets Alison!He is the sweetest doll baby. Yes, I am spoiling him, it started the minute I won him. I got him food, water and a hanging wood chew toy from the basket I won. Oh and for those who weren't in attendance, my little boy is filled with a good attitude (not the mean kind) He had a large heavy bowl on his show cage to put tickets in to win him. I guess he wanted to back home with Christene because he kept sending that bowl crashing down lol. And he must like people food because he escaped twice during lunch! I love him!
Casey Craner donated a really nice standard female as well, who won her?

Last edited:
Yes, thank you so much for him Christene! And thank you for the baskets Alison!He is the sweetest doll baby. Yes, I am spoiling him, it started the minute I won him. I got him food, water and a hanging wood chew toy from the basket I won. Oh and for those who weren't in attendance, my little boy is filled with a good attitude (not the mean kind) He had a large heavy bowl on his show cage to put tickets in to win him. I guess he wanted to back home with Christene because he kept sending that bowl crashing down lol. And he must like people food because he escaped twice during lunch! I love him!
Casey Craner donated a really nice standard female as well, who won her?

I was lucky enough to win Casey's standard. Of course putting 6 tickets in the bowl helped :dance3:

Latest posts

Back