We're trying to sleep! go away!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevieP

Some of my chins have the weirdest sleeping positions. And some are just plain cute.

Attachments

• Chill-i-nator.jpg
    Chill-i-nator.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 85
  • OscarArnold.jpg
    OscarArnold.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Munchkin.jpg
    Munchkin.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 78
  • Spunky.jpg
    Spunky.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Bowzer.jpg
    Bowzer.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 80
Aw, sleeping pictures are always the cutest, and it's really hard to get them with the cage doors open, otherwise you disturb them. Your chins are really adorable.

OMG Smooches to Bowzer in this pic! What a sweetie! Is Spunky inside or outside the tube? Bronwyn likes to sleep standing up outside of her tube and it kind of looks like Spunky LOL! Cute pics of the gang Steven!

Laurie -- Spunky is standing outside of the tube and Whitey is leaning on Spunky behind him. Goons!

Brittany & Tab -- I wake up almost every morning to Munchkin laying on her side with her teeth hangin' out! I thought she was dead the first time I saw her like that!

Awwww, I just love 'em, but how do you get them to stay asleep? My little monster will sleep in the cutest poses, but as soon as I get to a camera, it's "Huh, what? Waddaya want this time?!!!" Aaaaaarrrrrrgggggggghhhhh!!!!!

Back