We're going to Chinchilla!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kendra

There's this city a few hours away from where I live called Chowchilla and my niece and nephew go with their mom to the fair there every year.

Before going, my 5 year old niece (who adores my chinchillas) was super excited and was running around saying she was going to Chinchilla and expecting the place to be filled with chinchillas lol. She was so disappointed when my mom and I had to tell her that it was Chowchilla and we didn't think there would be any chinchillas at the fair. I was trying so hard not to laugh and ran to the other room where she couldn't hear me busting up. :laughitup:

Gotta love kids lol

Haha I miss having that kind of imagination, can you imagine going to some magical land full of chinchillas. To be a kid...

Seriously! I can just imagine it now, a city filled with chinchillas hopping and popcorning about- that would be awesome

I think there actually is some place called chinchilla and that there is a pet store there that is based entirely around chinchillas!!!

Latest posts

Back